Develop a Bible reading habit in 2018 or strengthen one that you already have.! Sign up to read through the Old Testament with Pastor Brian. Here’s an overview of this plan. I have taken Robert Murray M’Cheyne’s daily Bible reading schedule and modified it. Follow this guide and you will read through the entire Old Testament in 2018. In addition to the daily readings, I will offer some devotional thoughts most days in 2018.
There are five ways you can access this material:
1. Sign up on the form below. After you confirm that you want these emails, you will receive the devotional and a link to the passage for that day in your email every day. If you’ve been receiving the NT17 devotionals, you’re already subscribed. I’ll be using the same list for OT18. And, don’t worry, you can unsubscribe at any time–no hard feelings. There will be link at the bottom of every email that will allow you to unsubscribe.
Thank you! You are subscribed to my daily devotionals! Check your email and follow the instructions to confirm.
2. Come to our website everyday here: http://calvary-bible.org/blog. Everything I email out will be posted here too.
3. Visit our Facebook page at http://facebook.com/calvarybiblechurch Each day’s reading and devotional will be linked there.
4. Download this guide and use it to keep track of your daily reading. You’ll be on the same schedule as everyone else, but you will not receive my daily devotional.
5. Use our free app to read the devotionals. Get the app at http://calvaryapp.com
The schedule starts on January 1 of course, so sign up now to make sure you get in on this.